Can Florida make it to the BCS Title game?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to think that Michigan's 3 point loss on the road to the #1 team in the country is more impressive than Florida's 10 point loss at Auburn. I believe Michigan has to get the nod over the Gators.

I believe Craig James just read my post. :lol: :lol:

Or is it all about style points now?

Style Points? No its all about being the best team. Florida had a terrible OOC schedule, and lost to Auburn. Meanwhile, UM played ND OOC and their only loss was to the #1 team in the country by 3 points. And supposing that Florida wins against Arkansas, that win doesn't hold the prestige it once did as that team got drilled by USC. I think you'll find that outside of SEC country, most would agree that UM is more deserving.

I'm a huge Michigan fan, but I really hope Florida gets the nod. I am 100% against rematches of any kind, so I'm not going to change my stance just because it could help my team.....BTW, Michigan didn't have a great OOC either, and played a far easier conference schedule than the Gators.

I have to think that Michigan's 3 point loss on the road to the #1 team in the country is more impressive than Florida's 10 point loss at Auburn. I believe Michigan has to get the nod over the Gators.
It was a 20-17 game, until the last play of the game was, was a TO ran in for a TD....

I'm a huge Michigan fan, but I really hope Florida gets the nod. I am 100% against rematches of any kind, so I'm not going to change my stance just because it could help my team.....BTW, Michigan didn't have a great OOC either, and played a far easier conference schedule than the Gators.

I'm not saying we played world beaters.....but here is UF OOC schedule.

Southern Miss(8-5)

UCF(4-8)

IAA Western Carolina(2-9)

all at home

@FSU(6-6)

Now seriously, are we still going to debate this?

Southern Miss(8-5)

UCF(4-8)

all at home

@FSU(6-6)

Vanderbilt

Ball State

Western Michigan

@Notre Dame

I really don't think there's a whole lot of difference IMO.....Notre Dame is the most overrated team in America.

Southern Miss(8-5)

UCF(4-8)

all at home

@FSU(6-6)

I have to agree with you. Michigan's OOC schedule wasn't that bad. They beat a better than usual Vandy team, the MAC Champion in C. Michigan, a Top 20 team in Notre Dame, and then Ball State. Michigan's OOC schedule was much tougher.

Vanderbilt

Ball State

Western Michigan

@Notre Dame

I really don't think there's a whole lot of difference IMO.....Notre Dame is the most overrated team in America.

It was Central Michigan, not W. Michigan, and C. Michigan is the MAC Champion.