College Football Playoff Top 25 (11-5-19)

16thBBall Fan

How? Two of the Top 4 are almost guaranteed not to be there.

If your only loss is to the number 1 or 2 team I think it will definitely be a discussion. If Oregon wins out they will have something to say about it, but a 1 loss Clemson is done. The debate would be the loser of the Bama/ LSU and the loser of Ohio State/ Penn State versus Oregon and Oklahoma. That’s a healthy debate.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they would beat Georgia and Utah. I actually believe the Oregon/Oklahoma matchup would be a great game.

Probably so, at the end of the day I think Hurts is a better college QB. Maybe not the better pro prospect, but better right now in college in that system.

If Penn State loses to even Ohio State I think they are done. A one lost Oregon or Oklahoma would end up passing a 1 lost Penn State who is sitting at home on conference championship Saturday.

Now if Penn State were to beat OSU, it could get interesting if Clemson were to lose.

Do you feel the same way about Bama if they lose to LSU? Would the committee leave Bama out?

If your only loss is to the number 1 or 2 team I think it will definitely be a discussion. If Oregon wins out they will have something to say about it, but a 1 loss Clemson is done. The debate would be the loser of the Bama/ LSU and the loser of Ohio State/ Penn State versus Oregon and Oklahoma. That’s a healthy debate.

This top four being the same one at the end is extremely unlikely. Possible, sure. But a remote chance at best.

Probably so, at the end of the day I think Hurts is a better college QB. Maybe not the better pro prospect, but better right now in college in that system.

I don’t think it’s a QB battle though. Oregon is superior to Oklahoma in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Give me Jalen Hurts and the OU receivers over Oregon all day, but Oregon has a heavy edge everywhere else. I’d love to see that matchup.