College Football Playoff Top 25 (11-5-19)

16thBBall Fan

What is Tua clearly isn’t 100% and it’s a close game?

Then they would need a LOT of help. You'd need undefeated LSU and everyone else with a loss...even then it would depend on circumstances of those losses.

I'll try to post a team by team breakdown tomorrow of what their scenarios are if they win or lose.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel the same way about Bama if they lose to LSU? Would the committee leave Bama out?

Are you comparing Bama and Penn State?!?!

What would you have us vs. Bama and LSU? Spread wise?

That would be tough. Both are much more dynamic on offense than anyone the Bucks have played. That said, the Bucks have a better defense than either of them have faced either. I don't think OSU shuts either down, but I think they get a big stop or two to win the game.

Until I see LSU or Alabama play the type of defense both have been known for in the past, I'd say Buckeyes would win 7 to 10 points.

That would be tough. Both are much more dynamic on offense than anyone the Bucks have played. That said, the Bucks have a better defense than either of them have faced either. I don't think OSU shuts either down, but I think they get a big stop or two to win the game.

Until I see LSU or Alabama play the type of defense both have been known for in the past, I'd say Buckeyes would win 7 to 10 points.

Maybe I just haven’t caught on to the fact that you think this is a historically great OSU team? I watch them play and wonder why Fields is getting hit too much, or under too much pressure. It’s almost like a father/son dynamic for me. Maybe you’re the objective one.

I mean one is 3 and one is 4 so yeah I’m comparing them. Am I not supposed to? I’m not saying PSU is better.

Ha yes, I just think a one loss Penn State doesn’t gets a pass like a one loss Bama.

Agreed and it’s not even close. Clemson is the last team I want to see in the playoff.

As a Clemson fan OSU is not the semifinal team I want. If Clemson can hold on and get in there.

Maybe I just haven’t caught on to the fact that you think this is a historically great OSU team? I watch them play and wonder why Fields is getting hit too much, or under too much pressure. It’s almost like a father/son dynamic for me. Maybe you’re the objective one.

I don't think they are historically great, I think they great within this season as compared to the rest of college football.

They have just been by far the most consistent on both sides of the ball.