Most Impressive thus far...

mexitucky

Blessar? had a great game, agreed. Kiernan, 6'7" 260, playing 1A better be impressive and dominate a game.

Bleser, yes. He was very good.

Ziernan, he did dominate. Just because he plays at a 1A school shouldn't be a negative for him. Danville, along with other NewCath opponents, are pretty good. I'm curious where he'll end up in college?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicars

NCC got no respect as a returning state champion, and proved that Danville wasn't the class of 1A once again.

I've seen games where Vicars plays awesome, and games where he was quiet, but there's no doubt hes a great high school back, and to step up the way he did in his last game as a Bred on an injured ankle will be remembered by NCC fans for a long time!

Just curious, How did they not get any respect?? I've never seen anyone not respect NCC. They our Mudhole stompers, And I know for a fact they have always been a team that gets much respect in our area.

Bleser, yes. He was very good.

Ziernan, he did dominate. Just because he plays at a 1A school shouldn't be a negative for him. Danville, along with other NewCath opponents, are pretty good. I'm curious where he'll end up in college?

Not intended to be negative. Zach is a great player, just meant at his size not many teams in 1A match up w/him.

Not intended to be negative. Zach is a great player, just meant at his size not many teams in 1A match up w/him.

Gotcha! It will be interesting to see how much bigger he gets at Louisville. His frame (from the stands) looks like he has more room to grow.