Most Impressive thus far...

mexitucky

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good point. Maybe a sign of how far Harris has come this year in that you don't notice when he has a pretty good game.

I'm glad to hear that the Harris kid played well. Earlier in the year when Belfry knocked off NCC Harris had a sub-par game, but you could tell that a little more experience & better timing was all he needed to be a very good QB.

Congrats again to NCC, Harris, & Vicars.

I'm glad to hear that the Harris kid played well. Earlier in the year when Belfry knocked off NCC Harris had a sub-par game, but you could tell that a little more experience & better timing was all he needed to be a very good QB.

Congrats again to NCC, Harris, & Vicars.

I wonder what his stats would have been without all of those drops. I know that it is part of the game, but his receivers dropped at least 12 passes.

Who has had the most impressive performance thus far in the finals? I'll take Michael Vickars game considering the fact that he sprained his ankle last Friday. 199 yards rushing and 79 yards receiving 3TD's unofficially.

Great game by Mr Vickars, he ran wild but someone correct me if I am wrong, I think his injury was assessed as a contusion to the lower leg???

Best overall performance I saw. Harris would get my vote for second best, he had a good game w/several passes dropped.

CCH's whole team 3rd vote, they all contributed. Defensively, Sam Flynn(#30), as usual, is all over the field and gets best defensive performance.

Way to go to all the NKY teams for doing our community up north proud. The rest of the state may not give us credit for being good but we all know how good high school football is up here. Obviously, the cold did not bother our teams. Let's make it 4 for 4 next yr!!

Great game by Mr Vickars, he ran wild but someone correct me if I am wrong, I think his injury was assessed as a contusion to the lower leg???

Best overall performance I saw. Harris would get my vote for second best, he had a good game w/several passes dropped.

CCH's whole team 3rd vote, they all contributed. Defensively, Sam Flynn(#30), as usual, is all over the field and gets best defensive performance.

Way to go to all the NKY teams for doing our community up north proud. The rest of the state may not give us credit for being good but we all know how good high school football is up here. Obviously, the cold did not bother our teams. Let's make it 4 for 4 next yr!!

On the radio they described Vickars injury as a high ankle sprain.

Vicars

NCC got no respect as a returning state champion, and proved that Danville wasn't the class of 1A once again.

I've seen games where Vicars plays awesome, and games where he was quiet, but there's no doubt hes a great high school back, and to step up the way he did in his last game as a Bred on an injured ankle will be remembered by NCC fans for a long time!

I thought the quarterback for Covington Catholic might have the most college potential of any player in the finals. He just looked extremely poised and threw the ball without precision touch in less the exemplary conditions. He might not have had the best total performance, but I liked what he did.

Also, Zach Kiernan of Newport Catholic was an impressive player, but most linemen don't get consideration on a board like this.

I thought the quarterback for Covington Catholic might have the most college potential of any player in the finals. He just looked extremely poised and threw the ball without precision touch in less the exemplary conditions. He might not have had the best total performance, but I liked what he did.

Also, Zach Kiernan of Newport Catholic was an impressive player, but most linemen don't get consideration on a board like this.

Blessar? had a great game, agreed. Kiernan, 6'7" 260, playing 1A better be impressive and dominate a game.