Classy Action by Highlands

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this class or lack of, not to mention your rival and neighbor CC as well as NCC

Hmmmmmmmmmm

CC is not our neighbor and does not have players that, live in our city* and that may or may not have attended Moyer Elementary.

That we know of anyway. ;)

Shouldn't you be on your way to Louisville? You know tailgating for a couple of hours while the cool northern breezes swirl around your feet, and the snow flurries dance across your game faces.

7 hours early? Should I be driving via Indy, and stopping for lunch in Seymour? ;)

Are you coming down Henry? If so, put some weight in your shoes because I'm sure LN doesn't want you to blow away.

7 hours early? Should I be driving via Indy, and stopping for lunch in Seymour? ;)

Are you coming down Henry? If so, put some weight in your shoes because I'm sure LN doesn't want you to blow away.

If it were me, I would be there by now, or at least on the party bus on my way.:banana:

I would assume that the Cov. Cath. fans would want to get there early so they could cheer their NKY neighbor to victory.:D

Beechwood lost a few weeks ago. :p

Umm, Go NCC!

Hey have fun. We may end up down there. Still debating. I think CCH will be on the visitors side. If we go I will be seeking out warm shelter, but may venture over to the frozen tundra known as the visitors side if I can stand it.:cool:

Hey have fun. We may end up down there. Still debating. I think CCH will be on the visitors side. If we go I will be seeking out warm shelter, but may venture over to the frozen tundra known as the visitors side if I can stand it.:cool:
Almost sounds like you're talking about the fair grounds.