Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classy Action by Highlands

Featured Replies

Are we talking about the same Dale? Not a chance.:ylsuper:

 

 

Just kidding

 

 

No you're not. :D

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance BF -- he is e-mailing Mr. and Mrs. PH right now for the words to the BG fight song so he can fit in tonight in Louisville.
NO HE IS NOT!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cuz I already gave them to him. :p

No you're not. :D

 

You know me too well.:D

No you're not. :D

 

 

Shouldn't you be on your way to Louisville? You know tailgating for a couple of hours while the cool northern breezes swirl around your feet, and the snow flurries dance across your game faces.

You know tailgating for a couple of hours while the cool northern breezes swirl around your feet, and the snow flurries dance across your game faces.
Waxing poetic today? :cool:
Waxing poetic today? :cool:

 

It's my lame attempt.;)

Is this class or lack of, not to mention your rival and neighbor CC as well as NCC

 

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Is this class or lack of, not to mention your rival and neighbor CC as well as NCC

 

Hmmmmmmmmmm

CC is not our neighbor and does not have players that, live in our city* and that may or may not have attended Moyer Elementary.

 

 

 

 

 

That we know of anyway. ;)

Shouldn't you be on your way to Louisville? You know tailgating for a couple of hours while the cool northern breezes swirl around your feet, and the snow flurries dance across your game faces.

7 hours early? Should I be driving via Indy, and stopping for lunch in Seymour? ;)

 

Are you coming down Henry? If so, put some weight in your shoes because I'm sure LN doesn't want you to blow away.

CC is not our neighbor and does not have players that, live in our city* and that may or may not have attended Moyer Elementary.

 

 

 

 

 

That we know of anyway. ;)

 

I see

7 hours early? Should I be driving via Indy, and stopping for lunch in Seymour? ;)

 

Are you coming down Henry? If so, put some weight in your shoes because I'm sure LN doesn't want you to blow away.

 

If it were me, I would be there by now, or at least on the party bus on my way.:banana:

 

I would assume that the Cov. Cath. fans would want to get there early so they could cheer their NKY neighbor to victory.:D

I would assume that the Cov. Cath. fans would want to get there early so they could cheer their NKY neighbor to victory.:D

 

Beechwood lost a few weeks ago. :p

 

Umm, Go NCC!

Beechwood lost a few weeks ago. :p

 

Umm, Go NCC!

 

 

Hey have fun. We may end up down there. Still debating. I think CCH will be on the visitors side. If we go I will be seeking out warm shelter, but may venture over to the frozen tundra known as the visitors side if I can stand it.:cool:

CCH and Highlands respect each other but by no means do they cheer for each other, in my opinion. Which is fine.

Hey have fun. We may end up down there. Still debating. I think CCH will be on the visitors side. If we go I will be seeking out warm shelter, but may venture over to the frozen tundra known as the visitors side if I can stand it.:cool:
Almost sounds like you're talking about the fair grounds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.