2007 6A Football

Jumper_Dad

Never too early to start thinking about next year. What are your Predictions?

CLASS 6A

District-6-1- Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County

District-6-2- Central Hardin, Greenwood, Meade County, Nelson County, North Hardin

District-6-3- Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier

District-6-4- Bullitt Central, Fern Creek, Male, Southern

District-6-5- Ballard, Eastern, Seneca, Trinity (Louisville)

District-6-6- Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Ryle, Simon Kenton

District-6-7- Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Dunbar, Tates Creek

District-6-8- George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Scott County, Shelby County

I think that I have been told that we are on the same side as Male, etc...again.

I think Male and X are still on the same side and opposite Trinity in 2007. That changes in 2008, with X and T on the same side and opposite Male. 2009 and beyond playoff structure by district is still TBD. It looks like the KHSAA is planning to redefine the districts within regions each year. You can see at the link below.

http://www.khsaa.org/football/playoffpairings.pdf

Never too early to start thinking about next year. What are your Predictions?

CLASS 6A

District-6-1- Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County

District-6-2- Central Hardin, Greenwood, Meade County, Nelson County, North Hardin

District-6-3- Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier

District-6-4- Bullitt Central, Fern Creek, Male, Southern

District-6-5- Ballard, Eastern, Seneca, Trinity (Louisville)

District-6-6- Boone County, Campbell County, Conner, Ryle, Simon Kenton

District-6-7- Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Dunbar, Tates Creek

District-6-8- George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Scott County, Shelby County

How does Madisonville go from a current 3A team up to a 6A team? Is their enrollment up that much?

How does Madisonville go from a current 3A team up to a 6A team? Is their enrollment up that much?

Maybe they played up? Their average male enrollment over the past two years ranks 61st in the state, which is only 11 above the lowest 5A school (that didn't play up). I remember CovCath & Highlands playing up, but I guess Madisonville did too.

Anyone know if X and H are scheduling a game since they aren't in the same district anymore? I'm sure M and H will be playing as always.

I hope they are, but nothing is guaranteed since they are no longer in the same district. Everybody needs to find a lot more games now that districts only have four teams.

Maybe they played up? Their average male enrollment over the past two years ranks 61st in the state, which is only 11 above the lowest 5A school (that didn't play up). I remember CovCath & Highlands playing up, but I guess Madisonville did too.

Can't really blame them...Give me Apollo, Graves, Henderson and Marshall anyday over Hopkinsville, Christian, WCentral, Owensboro and BGreen...