2007 6A Football

Jumper_Dad

2007 6A football. Man that just doesnt sound right. It will take some time to get used to hearing that.

Agreed...

I'm going to miss the ol' R2D4. Now I have to get a new droid.

6A District 6-3? It doesn't quite roll off the keyboard.

I honestly believe that a school will come along much like Nelson did out in the state and have a similar run. It is all about community and continuity in the staff. It will happen again soon as some programs are making strides in that direction. Most people last year thought it would be John Hardin might still be. Point is it takes time so I do not agree son of Bear that no one in the current 4A new 6A can over come the Big 3.

I honestly believe that a school will come along much like Nelson did out in the state and have a similar run. It is all about community and continuity in the staff. It will happen again soon as some programs are making strides in that direction. Most people last year thought it would be John Hardin might still be. Point is it takes time so I do not agree son of Bear that no one in the current 4A new 6A can over come the Big 3.

Nelson did win it 96 but that seems like forever ago. Henry Clay and Ryle were pretty good this year but Trinity rolled over them.

It takes a very good team to beat just one of Trinity, Male, or St. X in the playoffs. Just some recent examples are John Hardin in 05 (beat Male but lost to St. X) and Bryan Station in 99 (beat Trinity lost to St. X).

It takes a special team to beat two of the three for a state title. Clark County in 91 did it.

With the new playoff system this year and in the future for 6A, teams can get lucky and not have to play but one of the Big 3 but I still don't like their chances. All that means is that they have already knocked each other out and you have to play the best of the three.