Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #6 Wayne County at 4A #5 Corbin Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • 4A #6 Wayne County
      73%
    • 4A #5 Corbin
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin 34-28.

This game along with the Central vs Franklin Co. game are two of the best games this week. Going to be hard to beat Corbin at home but I think Wayne is playing some good ball at this time and win in a close one.

 

Wayne Co.35

Corbin 34

This game along with the Central vs Franklin Co. game are two of the best games this week. Going to be hard to beat Corbin at home but I think Wayne is playing some good ball at this time and win in a close one.

 

Wayne Co.35

Corbin 34

 

 

I agree with you completely, but would add DeSales at Mercer as another huge game this week.

 

In this one, I’m with @Rebelstat again in picking Wayne in a close one, 31-28.

Corbin wins 28-21.

Give me Sloan and Wayne County... kids a stud, and getting better...

I agree with you completely, but would add DeSales at Mercer as another huge game this week.

 

In this one, I’m with @Rebelstat again in picking Wayne in a close one, 31-28.

 

You're right on that one I forgot about it.

Tempted to go with Corbin at home, but they just seem a little "off" this season. Whether it's the loss of Estep and others from last year, or some key injuries of late, I'm not sure. They don't look as dynamic offensively as what we've seen from Corbin in recent years, and the utilization of Longmire is puzzling. He averaged nearly 13 yards per touch and a TD every 8 offensive touches last year. Those numbers are down to 6 yards per touch and just two scores on 59 touches this season.

 

I'm leaning toward a close Wayne County win on Friday. This feels like a bounce back year for the Cardinals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.