Louisville at Wake Forest Predictions/Updates

Getslow

Who wins and why?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

Louisville is headed down to Winston-Salem for a Saturday night game under the lights. Cardinals going in as a touchdown underdog against the unbeaten Demon Deacons.

Wake is coming off a bye, but they played Boston College the week before Louisville did, emerging as 27-24 winners.

Feels like we could be seeing another shootout.

Edited by Getslow

I don't see them getting a win on the road this week. I think Louisville will be able to score on Wake, but I don't know if they will be able to get the stops needed to get the win. Wake's QB is good, and there have been gaping holes in the secondary every game this year.

I think Wake wins and covers.

I don't see them getting a win on the road this week. I think Louisville will be able to score on Wake, but I don't know if they will be able to get the stops needed to get the win. Wake's QB is good, and there have been gaping holes in the secondary every game this year.

I've only watched bits and pieces of two Wake games this year, but you're dead on about that QB.

I think guys are having genuine problems still with just how this system works, and that probably isn't something that gets fixed this week. Too many plays where two of the linebackers will commit to the run when one was supposed drop into pass coverage. Lots of tight ends free through the middle.