Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #3 Saint Xavier at 6A #5 Manual Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district and 6A Top 10 matchup? Saint Xavier sits at 4-2, while Manual sits at 5-1 on the season.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manual might actually give St. X a game this year. I think it will be close, but I'm not ready to pick an upset just yet.

X- 32

M- 27

Big game for both teams as district play opens up; after an off week I see St. X taking care of business.

Manual will need to mix it up to challenge the secondary of St. X. If they can, they have a real chance. This is a big game for both schools.

Will the streak end this year? Manual last defeated St.X in 1993. It was my Senior year and I remember it well. Although possible, I don’t think the streak ends this year. I’m going with Tigers by 10.

Will the streak end this year? Manual last defeated St.X in 1993. It was my Senior year and I remember it well. Although possible, I don’t think the streak ends this year. I’m going with Tigers by 10.

 

Wow, it's really been that long?

I picked Manual above more with heart than mind.

I think St X's defense will hold down the Manual run game, which is critical to their offiensive success. But Manual did pass better last Thursday night at Eastern. But Eastern is WAY down. I could see Manual hitting on a few big plays, but just not enough. I really think St X wins, but not by as much as most would think as Manual has a pretty good defense.

I will be flipping burgers at this game. If you go, come by and say hello! I'm looking at you @Tigerpride94! Ha!

I picked Manual above more with heart than mind.

I think St X's defense will hold down the Manual run game, which is critical to their offiensive success. But Manual did pass better last Thursday night at Eastern. But Eastern is WAY down. I could see Manual hitting on a few big plays, but just not enough. I really think St X wins, but not by as much as most would think as Manual has a pretty good defense.

I will be flipping burgers at this game. If you go, come by and say hello! I'm looking at you @Tigerpride94! Ha!

 

I’ll stop by and visit. Should be good game.

Wow, it's really been that long?

 

Indeed! Crazy considering play every year.

Hard to believe don’t play Manual at JV or Frosh level considering in same district. St.X JV and Frosh playing Male again this week.

Yes, it is hard to believe that Manual doesn't field enough for either a freshman or JV team. Manual's defense will keep this game close, but similar to when St. X play Central, I don't think Manual will be able to do enough to offensively to threaten St. X.

Is Male pulling players away from Manual, or has higher academics caught upu with Manual, or is it just lower male population in JCPS? Just have a hard time believing Manual has fallen so much in numbers.

Is Male pulling players away from Manual, or has higher academics caught upu with Manual, or is it just lower male population in JCPS? Just have a hard time believing Manual has fallen so much in numbers.

 

Cat,

Current Manual Coach Carmony became Manual Coach in 2016. His predecessor Dr. Lucas stopped working to get football players into Manual probably a few years before that as he knew he was leaving. Coach Carmony has been building ever since and thinks next year might be the year they can field the numbers to play a "Freshmore" team next year. As you can imagine, you can't just turn off those channels to get the football players and then turn them back on, it doesn't work that way as I bet you know. But I like the way the Manual program is trending.

I was told Manual has Froshmore team and is only playing in JCPS Froshmore league.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.