Gatlin, banned from track, works out for Texans

Aren't performance enhancing drugs banned in the NFL too, do you think he can stay eligible?

He failed the tests while in track and field not in the NFL thus his bans or eligibilty remains good in all but track and field. If he can stay clean, and IF he can catch a football, then I think Gatlin could be a tremendous NFL reciever.

He failed the tests while in track and field not in the NFL thus his bans or eligibilty remains good in all but track and field. If he can stay clean, and IF he can catch a football, then I think Gatlin could be a tremendous NFL reciever.

Oh I know the track ban doesn't carry over, how fast is he when he isn't cheating though? He'll have to be clean to play in the NFL too. He doesn't even really have to be able to catch a football. After all, Renaldo "Skeets" Neimiah played several years with the 49ers and he couldn't catch the.........well I'd rather not be banned, you know what I mean.

Oh I know the track ban doesn't carry over, how fast is he when he isn't cheating though? He'll have to be clean to play in the NFL too. He doesn't even really have to be able to catch a football. After all, Renaldo "Skeets" Neimiah played several years with the 49ers and he couldn't catch the.........well I'd rather not be banned, you know what I mean.

I mean I don't being off the "roids" will slow him down a whole lot, at worst he's losing 2 tenths and thats stretching it!!! so that puts him in the 10 flat for 110 meters, which is like 9.9 goal line to goal line at a minimum, no player in the NFL touches that kind of speed!!! I'd let him field kicks for my team anyday!