Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A zombie just walked into the room you are currently in...

Featured Replies

I'm sitting in my office at home, and my golf clubs are in the closet. I've also got a few large trophies in here, and an autographed Mike Schmidt bat. I think I've got a chance.

I use logic and talk him into visiting Getslow’s abode.

 

Sincerely,

 

Randy Parker

As slow as they move, I have to think they would be an easy target for a hay maker punch. Wonder if a rear naked choke would have any affect? Can you cut off a zomby's circulation?

A very large sex toy. :bunny:

 

The goal is to kill it, not molest it.

  • Author
The goal is to kill it, not molest it.

 

:lol2:

I’ve seen “Shawn Of The Dead,” and I have lots of vinyl records.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.