Top 10 After Week 2

GrantNKY

Bro they gave up a billion yards. I think LSU has a great defense, but your reasoning by saying Ohio States defense isn’t elite can’t be true if you at the same time think LSUs is. Both are elite, only Ohio State has shown it so far.

Sure, they've shown it against inferior opponents. I will give you that. It's s week two, so not a lot of film for LSU to watch on Texas, in my mind that makes a big difference when you're playing a quality opponent.

Do you think LSU couldn't have done the same against UC?

Sure, they've shown it against inferior opponents. I will give you that. It's s week two, so not a lot of film for LSU to watch on Texas, in my mind that makes a big difference when you're playing a quality opponent.

Do you think LSU couldn't have done the same against UC?

If the LSU defense that was on the field in Austin last night played UC they would not hold them scoreless.

@GrantNKY I would like to agree with you about Bama; but man that o-line gives me pause for concern. Something is just not right about those guards. I hope I'm wrong but we won't be able to block LSU with that group that's out there now. Help is on the way by week 4 with the return of Pork Chop and Owens so I'm hoping he can come in an fix the issue.

Clemson

Bama

LSU

tOSU

UGA

OK

Wisky

Notre Dame

Auburn

Texas-tie

Texas A&M-tie

@GrantNKY I would like to agree with you about Bama; but man that o-line gives me pause for concern. Something is just not right about those guards. I hope I'm wrong but we won't be able to block LSU with that group that's out there now. Help is on the way by week 4 with the return of Pork Chop and Owens so I'm hoping he can come in an fix the issue.

Clemson

Bama

LSU

tOSU

UGA

OK

Wisky

Notre Dame

Auburn

Texas-tie

Texas A&M-tie

I’m not a Bama fan, but I have watched both of their games so far and haven’t really noticed much. But will definitely keep more of a watch on that O line as the season goes on. As far as being able to block LSU, I’m not sure it matters because Tua will have the ball out of his hand so fast they won’t touch him because the Bama recievers will be able to handle the LSU DBs no problem.