Ohio St. vs USC predictions

All Play No Work

What kills me is they won by what 3 points on their HOME FIELD. You act like everyone else is mroe deserving than Michigan. You better hope not because if USC or whoever it is turns out better than Michigan then the Buckeyes will loose ona neutral field.

That is your opinion BB, I also know that the Buckeyes did not play a very good game imo vs. the school up north. Turning the ball over 3 times to meatchicken's 0 and they still won the football game. My point is that Mich. had their chance and lost, which in turn put them 2nd in their conference which is the same conference the Buckeyes won via that victory over them. NO team that doesn't win it's own conference imo should be considered for the NC. As for "hpoe not", it really doesn't matter to me who the Buckeyes play, the result imo will be the same;) Ohio State Buckeyes = National Champions!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sleep: It must be really nice to be so squeaky clean. I have a bridge I would like to sell also!!!!

Real nice there 02 :rolleyes: and might I say very predictable out of a UL fan that is just frustrated that then Cards will not be in the NC so he is taking shots at the boys on top.:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Real nice there 02 :rolleyes: and might I say very predictable out of a UL fan that is just frustrated that then Cards will not be in the NC so he is taking shots at the boys on top.:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
:rolleyes:

A Buckeye fan brings up Louisville, out of the blue.

A Louisville fan responds.

That Louisville fan must just be jealous.

:rolleyes:

A Buckeye fan brings up Louisville, out of the blue.

A Louisville fan responds.

That Louisville fan must just be jealous.

I didn't mention the word "jealous".....You did! All I said was that some UL fans were frustrated that their Cards didn't make it and were looking to jump on anyone they could.

I didn't mention the word "jealous".....You did! All I said was that some UL fans were frustrated that their Cards didn't make it and were looking to jump on anyone they could.
Except, Louisville was jumped on first. So there goes that.

Except, Louisville was jumped on first. So there goes that.

There goes what??:confused: Is the reason that UL fans are frustrated bc UL was jumped on first on this bgp thread or that they are not in the NC game. Again, MY words were "frustrated", not Jealous..........you said that.:D If the answer is bc they were jumped on via a bgp thread rather than not being in the NC then I have misunderstood. Personally I would be much more frustrated with the latter than with anything that anyone had to say on bgp. I do wish UL good luck in whatever bowl they get, they should get a good one.

There goes what??:confused: Is the reason that UL fans are frustrated bc UL was jumped on first on this bgp thread or that they are not in the NC game. Again, MY words were "frustrated", not Jealous..........you said that.:D If the answer is bc they were jumped on via a bgp thread rather than not being in the NC then I have misunderstood. Personally I would be much more frustrated with the latter than with anything that anyone had to say on bgp. I do wish UL good luck in whatever bowl they get, they should get a good one.
I'm not frustrated. IMO, after the Bush injury it just was never meant to be, they went from a potentially great team to just a very good one.

Can you imagine the dynasty we are gouing to have if USC beats UCLA and OSU??? If they pull it off this year they are very young and extremely talented for the next couple of years...

I believe ABC cancelled Dynasty several years ago. They lost in the ratings one night to an unranked show.

What kills me is they won by what 3 points on their HOME FIELD. You act like everyone else is mroe deserving than Michigan. You better hope not because if USC or whoever it is turns out better than Michigan then the Buckeyes will loose ona neutral field.

You are right! I bet the Buckeyes are rooting for USC, they dont want to lose in the bid one.Michigan would beat them.

You are right! I bet the Buckeyes are rooting for USC, they dont want to lose in the bid one.Michigan would beat them.

You are dead wrong. Troy Smith is one of three OSU QB's to have 3 wins against Michigan. To have the chance to get 4 wins, 2 in the same season, along w/ the Heisman would be a great accomplishment. We would welcome the chance to play U of M. As I mentioned in another thread, I think U of M is the best won loss team, and the second best team in the nation. I would welcome a rematch, on a neutral site, just to quiet all the nay sayers.

You are dead wrong. Troy Smith is one of three OSU QB's to have 3 wins against Michigan. To have the chance to get 4 wins, 2 in the same season, along w/ the Heisman would be a great accomplishment. We would welcome the chance to play U of M. As I mentioned in another thread, I think U of M is the best won loss team, and the second best team in the nation. I would welcome a rematch, on a neutral site, just to quiet all the nay sayers.

I don't want a rematch, we beat them once and that is enough. It is not that I worry about losing because I think the Bucks could beat Meat-Chicken. Yes even on a neutral field.

I don't want to play them again for the same reason I don't want a playoff. If we currently had a playoff system The Game would have been meaningless. Because win or lose both teams would have made the playoffs.

That game technically was a playoff and Ohio State won. I also believe in football you should have to win your conference to have a shot at the NC.

Lastly from an article on ESPN.com, the statement was made that College Football comes the closest to crowning the best team it's champion more so than any other NCAA sport. The best team usually does win the NC. In all the other sports it is about who get's hot come tournament time.

Right now the way things are there are huge games every week. Every game becomes a big game and you can not afford to "stub your toe" if you want to be assured of a chance in the title game. This is what makes College Football the greatest game in the world.