Ohio St. vs USC predictions

All Play No Work

I don't think we can jinx USC because I am sure they can taste it now...I think that being that this game is sometime away....I feel USC wins, I think they have a much bigger chip on their shoulders, and will have seen game speed two whole games closer to the biggie. If USC takes care of the ball they win.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are dead wrong. Troy Smith is one of three OSU QB's to have 3 wins against Michigan. To have the chance to get 4 wins, 2 in the same season, along w/ the Heisman would be a great accomplishment. We would welcome the chance to play U of M. As I mentioned in another thread, I think U of M is the best won loss team, and the second best team in the nation. I would welcome a rematch, on a neutral site, just to quiet all the nay sayers.

You are dead wrong?dont be so harsh! I give OSU credit they are the number one team. But be realistic,Mr Smith would rather play USC than Michigan,Im sure he would not back down from anyone but a three point win at home does not make a big statement.OSU will role USC and they no that.