Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL FanDuel 2019

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you usually play different lineups in cash and GPP or do you use the same lineup for all contests? Just curius what others do.

I usually only play one or two lineups. They always include the same core with adjustments around that group on my second lineup.

Do you usually play different lineups in cash and GPP or do you use the same lineup for all contests? Just curius what others do.

 

I typically play 4-6 lineups, in single entry/limited entry games. I usually have any from $50-$70 per week invested in GPP’s only. I’ve had a really good year this year cashing for over $700 week one, and over $100 two other weeks. Last week was my first down week and I only lost $5. Intend to vary my lineup construction, playing rarely more than on or two key players in any more than 2 lineups.

  • Author

My fault fellas. I dropped the ball this week. Won’t happen again.

Are we doing the Thanksgiving Day slate? If we get it together -- count me in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.