Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL FanDuel 2019

Featured Replies

Who is in? Getting my head count underway now.

 

Let me know!!!!

 

$5 to play. Sunday-Monday games. Top 3 paid out. Up to 20 in the group.

 

Holler at your boy!!!!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Links will be posted in here weekly and you can PM your cell phone number and I can text you the links as well. Whatever works best for you.

 

Come on in!!!!

In. Looking forward to playing again.

In.

  • Author
In.

 

Just sent your invite. Just realized that I hadn’t.

  • Author

@statman

 

Check the app for your invite. It didn’t send to email nor give me a link to copy and send. It all went straight through the app.

  • Author

FYI:

 

Next week I am going to delete the league and go back to the old school way of doing it. They make sending invites too complicated in the leagues. I need a link to send multiple times. Leagues only let you send one invite and they don’t give you a link either.

@statman

 

Check the app for your invite. It didn’t send to email nor give me a link to copy and send. It all went straight through the app.

 

Sorry, I figured we weren't having it, but I would be happy to play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.