What is your favorite kind of popcorn?

Randy Parker

My wife turned me on to that stuff from Chicago, can't remember the name of it. It's cheddar and caramel corn mixed. Pretty good I must say.

G.H. Cretors Chicago mix. Although I'd like to try the stuff from Chicago, Garrett's.

Fisher's Popcorn in Ocean City, MD. They have 11 different flavors....their caramel is simply the best. I also like their white cheddar and Old Bay flavors. Fortunately I can order it online and don't have to wait for my once every couple of years trip to OC to get some.

Really surprised no one has mentioned Smart Food yet.

1) Movie theater popcorn with butter (by a country mile).

-

-

2) Smart Food popcorn.

3) Homemade popcorn, cooked on the stove-top.

4) Microwave popcorn.

-

-

-

-

5) Air-popped popcorn.

As far as I'm concerned, you can put any popcorn involving anything sweet - kettle corn, caramel corn, Cracker Jack, Fiddle-Faddle, Crunch 'n Munch, chocolate covered popcorn - and you can just toss all of it straight in the garbage. I can do sweet and savory, EXCEPT when it comes to popcorn. That's meant to JUST be savory.

I used to work in an office that had a popcorn machine, which ends up being basically a designer-impostor of movie popcorn. The popcorn machine alone made it significantly harder to leave that job :lol2:

As far as I'm concerned, you can put any popcorn involving anything sweet - kettle corn, caramel corn, Cracker Jack, Fiddle-Faddle, Crunch 'n Munch, chocolate covered popcorn - and you can just toss all of it straight in the garbage. I can do sweet and savory, EXCEPT when it comes to popcorn. That's meant to JUST be savory.

This.