Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Frederick Douglass (Scrimmage) Updates

Featured Replies

Trinity took the kickoff and in 19 seconds scored and extra point was good with 11:41 left in the first quarter Trinity leads 7-0.

  • Author

Douglass goes 3 and out Trinity takes over and scores again to lead 14-0 with still 10:25 to play in the first quarter.

Oh this is gonna be interesting. Be careful why you wish for.

  • Author

Need to play somebody good the 4 or 5 running clocks Douglass will have from having to play the city schools don’t help them at all.

As a Trinity fan, I am very happy with what I have seen so far.

  • Author

M

As a Trinity fan, I am very happy with what I have seen so far.

 

Yes they are very good they look a lot better to me than they did last vs Douglass.

  • Author

Trinity scores again with just over a minute to play they lead 21-0.

  • Author

Trinity kicks a 32 yard FG to make 24-0 with 9:32 left in the 2nd quarter.

Trinity scores again, 31-0

  • Author

Trinity scores again right before the half to lead 38-0 at the half.

  • Author
Looks like Trinity has more studs than FD.

 

Yes they look a lot better than last season you will have your hands full I believe. It’s a game I’d like to see.

I expected a better showing from FD then this. Not much fight in them. Trinity looks good, but with this game, hard to judge.

You can see the potential in FD - the size, speed, fast twitch. But Trinity looks in mid-season form. You don't want to get too carried away with a scrimmage, but this 1st half display from the Rocks was extremely impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.