Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

  • Author
Time expiring left and right on everyone.
Yeap
  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Time expiring left and right on everyone.
Five in a row, and about to be six:

 

0902-01.JPG

  • Author

Sorry guys, I was playing D&D online. Pick made.

@Big Slick, I guess your auto selection was taken?

Well, my picks are complete. Going to really need Julio and Tyreke to be healthy and consistent. Rolled the dice going back to back WRs and then not grabbing others until late.

 

Hoping my strategy at TE pays off.

 

Good luck!

  • Author

Finally done!!!!

I'm not sure it will equate to anything but MyFantasyLeague sure liked my draft this year.

I'm not sure it will equate to anything but MyFantasyLeague sure liked my draft this year.

 

I always love the recaps. Interesting insight.

 

 

Side note, it seems like no one likes Mark Ingram in these recaps. I LOVE Mark Ingram this year. I hope I am right about him. :lol2:

I always love the recaps. Interesting insight.

 

 

Side note, it seems like no one likes Mark Ingram in these recaps. I LOVE Mark Ingram this year. I hope I am right about him. :lol2:

 

I was hoping to grab him in my money league, it just didn't work out. I'm real curious how he is going to do.

My team sucks. Lol.

Looks like an early exit for me is imminent. Enjoy having a chance to win a league.

  • Author

Weekend Scores

sweet16 (184 pts)

00Rocket28 (165 pts)

Statman (145 pts)

Jumper_Dad (136 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (134 pts)

Wildcat Dad ** (130 pts)

PurplePride92 (127 pts)

Neerfan (125 pts)

Big Slick * (122 pts)

Da Champ * (122 pts)

PP1 (120 pts)

sumoroyal (120 pts)

SvFan4life (119 pts)

Godot (118 pts)

halfback20 * (111 pts)

SnottieDrippen (102 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.