Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So PPR it is, right?

 

Yes.

If there is room, I'd like to play.

  • Author
If there is room, I'd like to play.

Cool, the last spot is yours. PM me your email address so I can get you added to the site when I get home.

Just did

  • Author

Now that we have 16 I will be setting the draft order this afternoon using the random feature on the MFL website.

Cool, the last spot is yours. PM me your email address so I can get you added to the site when I get home.

 

I got an account but I think I still need an invite to enter the actual league.

  • Author
I got an account but I think I still need an invite to enter the actual league.
I just sent the invite to you. I didn't feel like sitting at the computer last night when I got home.
  • Author

Draft Order

 

0725-01.JPG

  • Author
0725-02.JPG
  • Author
I think I'm in now?
:thumb:
Draft Order

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68746[/ATTACH]

 

I feel like I never pick in the middle of this thing haha!

I like it.

 

I’m pretty good with it as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.