Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Godot

Last pick was at 6:27 ET this morning and the 12 hour clock is still in effect on the website.
When someone is OTC when the time limit changes I have to wait until their pick is made before I can shorten the timer or that person's time will change also, and it most cases it will put them in an time expired situation. I was already gone when Snotty made his pick so I had to wait until I got home to change the clock. All good now.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so I understand the rules..... I can watch the draft intently four over three weeks and be out of the league after week 1 if I score the fewest points of all the other teams?

Ouch... this is hardcore!!!! It will make my victory much more enjoyable. Thankfully I was able to nab Lamar Miller!!!!

Just so I understand the rules..... I can watch the draft intently four over three weeks and be out of the league after week 1 if I score the fewest points of all the other teams?

Ouch... this is hardcore!!!! It will make my victory much more enjoyable. Thankfully I was able to nab Lamar Miller!!!!

Those are the rules. I had to battle last season with Jerick McKinnon, which I think was my #2 RB in the draft.

Yeap. I went out week 1 last year and still had to run the updates for the year.

Yeap. I went out week 1 last year and still had to run the updates for the year.

The first out club is very exclusive with our membership, and I’m glad to have you join this elite fraternity.

But yea..., I felt bad for you last year.

Once the Snotty makes his pick I will shift the clock to 2 hours. He had 6 hours when he went OTC and I don't feel right taking it from him (even tho he only had it for 20 minutes).

If he waits and lets the timer expire, it will happen while I am gone to church, so I will shift the clock once I get home.