Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

  • Author
Last pick was at 6:27 ET this morning and the 12 hour clock is still in effect on the website.
When someone is OTC when the time limit changes I have to wait until their pick is made before I can shorten the timer or that person's time will change also, and it most cases it will put them in an time expired situation. I was already gone when Snotty made his pick so I had to wait until I got home to change the clock. All good now.
  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so I understand the rules..... I can watch the draft intently four over three weeks and be out of the league after week 1 if I score the fewest points of all the other teams?

 

Ouch... this is hardcore!!!! It will make my victory much more enjoyable. Thankfully I was able to nab Lamar Miller!!!!

Just so I understand the rules..... I can watch the draft intently four over three weeks and be out of the league after week 1 if I score the fewest points of all the other teams?

 

Ouch... this is hardcore!!!! It will make my victory much more enjoyable. Thankfully I was able to nab Lamar Miller!!!!

 

Those are the rules. I had to battle last season with Jerick McKinnon, which I think was my #2 RB in the draft.

  • Author
Just so I understand the rules..... I can watch the draft intently four over three weeks and be out of the league after week 1 if I score the fewest points of all the other teams?

 

Ouch... this is hardcore!!!! It will make my victory much more enjoyable. Thankfully I was able to nab Lamar Miller!!!!

Yeap. I went out week 1 last year and still had to run the updates for the year.
Yeap. I went out week 1 last year and still had to run the updates for the year.

The first out club is very exclusive with our membership, and I’m glad to have you join this elite fraternity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But yea..., I felt bad for you last year.

  • Author
How many rounds do we have? 16?
20.

And there is no adding or dropping right? I am stuck with Lamar Miller using up a roster spot all year.

And there is no adding or dropping right? I am stuck with Lamar Miller using up a roster spot all year.

 

Yup. Why it’s called Survivor lol.

And there is no adding or dropping right? I am stuck with Lamar Miller using up a roster spot all year.

 

Been there, done that.

  • Author
We will run a 6-hour clock until 6 AM EST on Sunday (9/1), then we will switch to a 2-hour clock
Just a reminder that the clock changes tomorrow.
  • Author

Once the Snotty makes his pick I will shift the clock to 2 hours. He had 6 hours when he went OTC and I don't feel right taking it from him (even tho he only had it for 20 minutes).

 

If he waits and lets the timer expire, it will happen while I am gone to church, so I will shift the clock once I get home.

  • Author

That's an interesting pick.

 

0901-02.JPG

That's an interesting pick.

 

[ATTACH]68916[/ATTACH]

 

Very unorthodox haha. I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.