Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

For the second time this season, a meaningless pass in the final two minutes of a game was enough for me to survive.

 

Survive and advance!!!

  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Weekend Scores

Godot (152 pts)

Statman (128 pts)

Da Champ * (122 pts)

Neerfan (120 pts)

Big Slick * (118 pts)

sumoroyal (111 pts)

PP1 (109 pts)

Jumper_Dad (101 pts)

  • Author

Players Still Going

PP1 all players are done

 

Jumper_Dad has Dallas QB and Cobb, Randall DAL WR

Players Still Going

PP1 all players are done

 

Jumper_Dad has Dallas QB and Cobb, Randall DAL WR

 

Dax needs at least 26 to replace what I already have from a QB, so it looks like my only hope is a 4 to 6 catch night from Cobb.

I think I'm sunk...

How come when I look at the website there are like 5 other teams below @Jumper_Dad?

How come when I look at the website there are like 5 other teams below @Jumper_Dad?

 

Look at Standings, those teams all have a line through their name, they are out.

Why do some of them have an asterisk * next to their name on the live scoring section?

  • Author
Why do some of them have an asterisk * next to their name on the live scoring section?
The Asterisk (*) indicates a past champion.
Dax needs at least 26 to replace what I already have from a QB, so it looks like my only hope is a 4 to 6 catch night from Cobb.

I think I'm sunk...

 

Dax got 25 to replace the 24 I had and Cobb had 6 catches for 30 yards...whew! Survive and advance!!!

  • Author

Week 9 Results

Godot (152 pts)

Neerfan (132 pts)

Statman (130 pts)

sumoroyal (127 pts)

Da Champ * (122 pts)

Big Slick * (118 pts)

Jumper_Dad (111 pts)

PP1 (109 pts)

I think this is my week. To many players on a bye week.

  • Author

Week 10 Results

Godot (144 pts)

Statman (129 pts)

Big Slick * (117 pts)

Neerfan (114 pts)

Da Champ * (109 pts)

Jumper_Dad (105 pts)

sumoroyal (92 pts)

Whew, three weeks in a row I've just slid by.

Whew, three weeks in a row I've just slid by.

 

That is all you have to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.