Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

  • Author

Final Results

Godot (169 pts)

Jumper_Dad (100 pts)

  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats @Godot*, I guess I'll have to work harder this off season to get over the hump.

Congrats @Godot*, I know it's not the asterisk you want, but it's there just the same.

  • Author
Congrats @Godot*, I know it's not the asterisk you want, but it's there just the same.
Thank you.
  • Author
Congrats @Godot*, I guess I'll have to work harder this off season to get over the hump.
Thank you.
  • Author
Congrats Commish!
Thank you.
  • Author

I was first out last year (2018).

  • Author
Worst to first! Congrats!
Thank you

Well deserved Commish! Congrats!!

Congrats, this is very hard to win.

  • Author
Well deserved Commish! Congrats!!
Thank You.
  • Author
Congrats, this is very hard to win.
Thank You.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.