Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2019

Featured Replies

  • Author

Players Still Going

 

Neerfan all players are done

 

Big Slick * have Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR and Cook, Jared NOS TE

 

Da Champ * have Booker, Devontae DEN RB and Raider DEF

 

PP1 have Broncos PK

 

sumoroyal have Texans TMQB, Jacobs, Josh OAK RB, and Kamara, Alvin NOS RB

 

SvFan4life have Richard, Jalen OAK RB, Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR, Stills, Kenny HOU WR, and Saints PK

 

Godot have Hyde, Carlos HOU RB and Waller, Darren OAK TE

 

halfback20 * have Saints QB, Thomas, Jordan HOU TE, Thomas, and Michael NOS WR

 

SnottieDrippen have Texans DEF

  • Replies 225
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Final Scores

sweet16 (187 pts)

00Rocket28 (176 pts)

sumoroyal (161 pts)

Statman (145 pts)

SvFan4life (143 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (142 pts)

Jumper_Dad (140 pts)

Godot (132 pts)

Wildcat Dad ** (132 pts)

PP1 (130 pts)

halfback20 * (127 pts)

PurplePride92 (127 pts)

Neerfan (125 pts)

Big Slick * (122 pts)

Da Champ * (122 pts)

SnottieDrippen (102 pts)

  • Author

Weekend Scores

Statman (145 pts)

PurplePride92 (137 pts)

Big Slick * (134 pts)

sumoroyal (129 pts)

Jumper_Dad (125 pts)

MJAlltheWay24 (122 pts)

SvFan4life (121 pts)

Godot (108 pts)

Neerfan (104 pts)

halfback20 * (101 pts)

Wildcat Dad ** (100 pts)

Da Champ * (98 pts)

PP1 (95 pts)

sweet16 (92 pts)

00Rocket28 (88 pts)

  • Author

Players Still Going

 

PP1 all players are done

 

sweet16 has Landry, Jarvis CLE WR

 

00Rocket28 has Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB and Herndon, Chris NYJ TE

Players Still Going

 

PP1 all players are done

 

sweet16 has Landry, Jarvis CLE WR

 

00Rocket28 has Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB and Herndon, Chris NYJ TE

 

I should still have Ty Montgomery tonight right? With Bell in question, it could make a difference.

Went from 1st to worst.

  • Author
I should still have Ty Montgomery tonight right? With Bell in question, it could make a difference.

I’ll look again when I get home.

I should still have Ty Montgomery tonight right? With Bell in question, it could make a difference.

 

I’ll look again when I get home.

 

He does still have Ty Montgomery going tonight.

  • Author

Players Still Going - corrected (I think)

 

halfback20 * all players are done

 

 

Wildcat Dad ** has Jets DEF

 

 

Da Champ * has Chubb, Nick CLEV RB

 

 

PP1 has Montgomery, Ty NYJ RB

 

 

sweet16 has Landry, Jarvis CLE WR

 

 

00Rocket28 has Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB and Herndon, Chris NYJ TE

Did Chris Herndon get cut? I think he did.

Did Chris Herndon get cut? I think he did.

 

Last I checked, Herndon was suspended for four games.

I'm not liking my chances.

  • Author

Final Scores

PurplePride92 scored 145 points

Statman scored 145 points

Big Slick * scored 134 points

sumoroyal scored 129 points

Jumper_Dad scored 125 points

Da Champ * scored 124 points

MJAlltheWay24 scored 122 points

SvFan4life scored 121 points

Godot scored 108 points

00Rocket28 scored 107 points

Neerfan scored 104 points

halfback20 * scored 101 points

PP1 scored 101 points

Wildcat Dad ** scored 100 points

sweet16 scored 92 points

I'm losing WRs left and right. That is problematic.

 

And just when you needed an unsung hero, Adam Humphries steps up and scores 15 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.