November 25, 200619 yr We should have a 2 TD lead right now Yep...it will probably come back to haunt us in the 2nd half.
November 25, 200619 yr Needed 7 points right there but at least we got 3. If the Defense can keep slowing them down UK will win this game.
November 25, 200619 yr Needed 7 points right there but at least we got 3. If the Defense can keep slowing them down UK will win this game. Our track record doesnt bode well lol
November 25, 200619 yr Well, it's a start. I didn't even think UK would be this close, let alone winning at the half.
November 25, 200619 yr Cats need to put Micah Johnson at tailback on short yardage. I think Micah Johnson or Mo Grinter can get a yard...
November 25, 200619 yr It's a sluggfest so far, thought it would be a shootout Slugfest it has been. I am getting sore watching the game. Honestly, both offenses have been really good thus far. Both point totals should be more than they each are. Only one punt between the two schools so far. This is the first time I have been able to watch Woodson against good competition in a few weeks... I am really impressed. UT has shot themselves in the foot just as much as UK. I have yet to figure out why UT just stops running the ball all of a sudden sometimes. First possession they march down to the 7 yard line running the ball, then throw it three straight passes.
November 25, 200619 yr Just got off the phone with my fiance, who is at the game (a vol fan).... she ain't too happy to put it lightly. The way I see it, a vol loss is like a win for me, since Bama ain't playing! So Go Cats!!!
November 25, 200619 yr Looks like WVU is losing in the 3rd, UL may get into a BCS game afterall They were in pretty good shape before today anyway. Tiebreakers were leaning toward them, so long as they didn't lose and West Virginia beat Rutgers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.