November 25, 200619 yr UK need to make the easy catches. Woodson has put it where it needs to be. Woodson has been putting it where it needs to be. Ford, Burton, and Lyons have all dropped very catchable balls. Ford's would have been a TD.
November 25, 200619 yr Out of curiosity I looked on UK sports page and they have the depth charts, UK will bring back 8 starters on Offense next year and 8 on Defense. Here are the SR starters we are losing Off: Center-McCutchan Right T- Aitcheson full back- Bankhead Def: DE-White DT- Mills CB-Booker Way I see it we are bringing back all the skill players, there isnt a single back up thats a SR either, I think UK looks primed to win 8 or 9 games next year, the future of Big Blue football looks good!:thumb:
November 25, 200619 yr Would be quite huge for UK to hold UT to a field goal here. #1 thing is that when UK gets drives like the one on their last posession, they can't end with a FG. Need TDs against a team like this.
November 25, 200619 yr Cats got some great special teams play this year. Tehy just came up with a blocked field goal. 10-3 Vols right now about 5:30 remaining in the half.
November 25, 200619 yr Out of curiosity I looked on UK sports page and they have the depth charts, UK will bring back 8 starters on Offense next year and 8 on Defense. Here are the SR starters we are losing Off: Center-McCutchan Right T- Aitcheson full back- Bankhead Def: DE-White DT- Mills CB-Booker Way I see it we are bringing back all the skill players, there isnt a single back up thats a SR either, I think UK looks primed to win 8 or 9 games next year, the future of Big Blue football looks good!:thumb: Nothin' eh?
November 25, 200619 yr Pass interference!!!!!!!! Needed that one!!! How can UT fans boo that obvious call?
November 25, 200619 yr Alright, in the red zone! As I said last page, you're down there, gotta punch it in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.