November 25, 200619 yr The option pitch almost worked... He picked up two yards from the five and stepped out of bounds three times. I'm not sure how it "almost worked."
November 25, 200619 yr If UK can stop the Vols on this 3rd down they will get the ball with 2 minutes left.
November 25, 200619 yr Third down and looks to be three. What I hate about UK games is whereas another team you may think they'll get the stop, you really look at this and assume UK won't. It's pessimistic, it's what gives UK fans a bad name, but you really come away with that feeling every time. We've never made the stop to change anyone's confidence. Maybe this time!
November 25, 200619 yr I see better tackling every single Friday night. The Kentucky secondary is absolutely the worst tackling unit in the country.
November 25, 200619 yr Probably the saddest thing is that UK's defense played better. No, not great, but better. And yet, still can't get it.
November 25, 200619 yr Positive note, things are definitely moving in the right direction. There is NO question about that now.
November 25, 200619 yr The Defense played better and the offense played like it always done outside of the 10 yard line. Give Tennessee's D credit... they were all over the place on the goal line. I wouldn't get on Joker either... he has made great play calls all season long. On a side note... did it not look like they called the delay of game with one second left on the play clock still?
November 25, 200619 yr With this loss and South Carolina's win at Clemson, both teams sit at 7-5. Kentucky has a better conference record, but the Gamecocks won the head-to-head meeting. UK might have slipped in the bowl pecking order with this loss today.
November 25, 200619 yr The Defense played better and the offense played like it always done outside of the 10 yard line. Give Tennessee's D credit... they were all over the place on the goal line. I wouldn't get on Joker either... he has made great play calls all season long. I think you can dissect his play-calling philosophy. It seems like it changes inside the red zone, and especially inside the 10.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.