Indians at Reds (7/6 - 7/7)

Lorenzen just got us beat on his worst pitch. A belt high change up to the catcher who is 4-4. Just amazing how we put some players in the HOF. Another game that the Reds have made some terrible plays that lead to a defeat.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bullpen is struggling a little right now. Bowman is not a major league quality pitcher. The Reds need Cody Reed to get healthy and get him up to add more quality depth to the bullpen. I think Reed is ready to contribute, finally. Stephenson needs to get back to his pre-injury form. I would like to see Bell use Hughes a little more also. This bullpen needs the All Star break. They are asking too much from a few pitchers and it is wearing on them.

Mahle gave up a solo Home Run and I really don't blame him at all. The eighth place hitter and a Left handed was up and he threw him down and in right where a LH hitter likes it. The problem is he threw it right where the catcher was set up. Have you every heard of pitch away. Pitchers throws fastballs right down the middle and everyone wonders why Home Runs are up. Indians 1-0. Reds can't hit again.

Reds score and have men on first and third and Votto up. Votto and Suarez both strikeout looking. You have to swing at borderline pitches. This is why the Reds can't win. Must have your best guys produce.

I disagree with you about Bowman. He has been outstanding the majority of his outings.

I disagree with you about Bowman. He has been outstanding the majority of his outings.

I was talking about Offense. Not pitching or Bowman. Looks like I am out for the rest of the year. I got released from thread starting.