292 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2A title?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really enjoy going into a game as some would say, without a chance. The Mighty Mercer Titans. As I have always said, "The best team will win." No excusses, no cry babies, and no the refs were bad.

Good luck to both teams. I will be there cheering for the Devils.

I think the points record is out of reach. But, I read on a post that said they needed only 50 yards to break the state rushing record. I'd say that one will fall. I'm a neautral bystander here but I did go to the Mercer game tonight and my impression was that this team is as good as advertized. I've never seen a team on the high school level with that kind of speed. I haven't seen Russell in action this season but, I'm going to say Mercer by a couple of Td's.

56 points.......about 60 yards I believe.

I think Mercer will get the yards anyway.

Whose rushing record will they break? I know that the 1990 State Champion Ashland team set the record at the time, but I'm sure someone has broke it since then.

Whose rushing record will they break? I know that the 1990 State Champion Ashland team set the record at the time, but I'm sure someone has broke it since then.

Bryan Station from the days of Eric Shelton...tonight they passed the 2004 Belfry team for the 2A Rushing record.

I really enjoy going into a game as some would say, without a chance. The Mighty Mercer Titans. As I have always said, "The best team will win." No excusses, no cry babies, and no the refs were bad.

Good luck to both teams. I will be there cheering for the Devils.

Its on..........