Buckeyes should be Crowned Now!

Alabama Larry

The Buckeyes have won all their games and if they lose to the number 2 BCS team why should they have to drop? They should be "Crowned" the National Championship now. They have played in a top conference and are undefeated and no one else has done that. Lets say if they lose to Michigan by 6 or less in a rematch There should be another game played to be fair. I know this will never happen and I don't care for the Buckeyes. The system just isn't right. If I had time I'd like to research the teams who were #1 and lost to the #2 team which had a loss.

Not so fast my friend.... championships are earned never given. Michigan is the only tough team OSU has played. This will surprise you.

Total wins of opponents in BCS

OSU 71

MICH 82

USC 80

FLA 75

ND 73 {with 3 academies}

ARK 75

WVU 70

WISC 63

L'VILLE 72

LSU 75

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they are giving Mike an extention. He is bringing in Daddy Don and Bill Arnsparger to be coordinators. Arnsparger will hire his old protege' Mike Archer away from the Cats. The ultimate old school fix.

I heard Santa Clause was gonna be the new OC and bring the wishbone back to Bama!

The Buckeyes have won all their games and if they lose to the number 2 BCS team why should they have to drop? They should be "Crowned" the National Championship now.

Let's see what USC has to say before you give them the ring.

The Buckeyes have won all their games and if they lose to the number 2 BCS team why should they have to drop? They should be "Crowned" the National Championship now.

Let's see what USC has to say before you give them the ring.

The defense of USC was amazing in last night's game. If they play that kind of D against OSU it should be a great game to watch,( providing they take care of business with UCLA).

Didn't miss the joke but didn't want to miss an opportunity to remind you that Michigan choked.:thumb:

As I am sure you will remind us UK fans multiple times throughout the basketball season.:irked:

When UK is #2 this year, and falls to #1 by 3 on the road, get back to me... :p

Is that what some would call a good loss? Or as Huggins always said that there is nothing good about losing.:D

The loss Friday hurt more than any loss on Saturday ever could. With things in perspective, it takes away your ability to razz me over the loss....