Buckeyes should be Crowned Now!

Alabama Larry

The Buckeyes have won all their games and if they lose to the number 2 BCS team why should they have to drop? They should be "Crowned" the National Championship now. They have played in a top conference and are undefeated and no one else has done that. Lets say if they lose to Michigan by 6 or less in a rematch There should be another game played to be fair. I know this will never happen and I don't care for the Buckeyes. The system just isn't right. If I had time I'd like to research the teams who were #1 and lost to the #2 team which had a loss.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buckeyes have won all their games and if they lose to the number 2 BCS team why should they have to drop? They should be "Crowned" the National Championship now. They have played in a top conference and are undefeated and no one else has done that. Lets say if they lose to Michigan by 6 or less in a rematch There should be another game played to be fair. I know this will never happen and I don't care for the Buckeyes. The system just isn't right. If I had time I'd like to research the teams who were #1 and lost to the #2 team which had a loss.

Because they have not played a National Championship game. The National Championship will decide the champion.

Are you joking?

OSU, very good but not the NC yet. Same good be said about USC last year, or the year before but that is why you play the game.

Are they the favorite, would have to be but since the format will be #1 -vs- #2, there will be a winner and loser. If its Michigan and the Wolverines win, then the 1-1 argument will surface.

Not always fair, logical or right but currently, the only system.