2019 NFL Draft Updates

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As McFarland was giving his two cents on Allen as the seventh overall pick, he said, “He definitely can be elite and I look forward to him getting better coaching. Right now he is winning off of pure athletic ability.”

What’s your deal Booger?

Most people believe that Professional coaches are better than college coaches plus they have a lot more time to coach them. I don't see it as a slam on UK staff.

Most people believe that Professional coaches are better than college coaches plus they have a lot more time to coach them. I don't see it as a slam on UK staff.

You realize he basically said he didn’t learn anything at UK and performed so well off athletic ability only right?

Denver picks Noah Fant TE Iowa. First time ever that two TE's from the same school go in round 1 (TJ Hockenson was pick #8).

Seattle on the clock. Either DL or WR for Seattle. Montez Sweat?

Looks like GB made a trade with Seattle. Seattle gets two 4th round picks. Seattle needed more picks and it is a deep draft.

I think anyone that's a UK fan saw it as a backhanded compliment which it was. Josh Allen is gonna be pretty good when he doesn't play at a crappy program. That's what I heard.

I think anyone that's a UK fan saw it as a backhanded compliment which it was. Josh Allen is gonna be pretty good when he doesn't play at a crappy program. That's what I heard.

Booger went to LSU so he is slapping a fellow SEC school.

The Texans select Tytus Howard OT Alabama St. Big move. People love his potential but comes from a small school. I saw him going in round 3 in mock drafts, but the potential is there according to the experts.

Oakland on the clock again. I am going to guess Gruden picks a WR here. Probably Metcalf. Could be Parris Campbell. Kiper is saying Josh Jacobs, RB.