Open Job: Scott

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly every major sport at Scott will have replaced coaches in the last 3 years. Football, Boys and Girls Basketball, Girls and Boys Soccer, and Baseball all have new coaches since 2016.

Edited by rjs4470

True, and Allen. The new coach's first action should be getting on the same page with those two.

There top two players are certainly important but first action has to be to fix the middle school program that has been torn apart & devastated by the high school.

There top two players are certainly important but first action has to be to fix the middle school program that has been torn apart & devastated by the high school.

Ok that's fair. I was mainly referring to the first thing to do in terms of player relations.

Ok that's fair. I was mainly referring to the first thing to do in terms of player relations.

Sorry if my tone was off. I wasn’t trying to be confrontational bc you are right also. How many coaches would drool over coaching those two kids.

Sorry if my tone was off. I wasn’t trying to be confrontational bc you are right also. How many coaches would drool over coaching those two kids.

Did Meredith move out into Scott's district from Newport? Why Scott? Was there a connection to Coach Klette? Answers to those questions will help determine if she might stay or go.