April 11, 20197 yr Last nights win was big. Outlast the starting pitcher, who struggled initially, but ended up VERY dialed in. Get the bullpen and win it. I think Sonny Gray is solid today and they get the sweep. This, for me, is why I was still encouraged through the losing streak. Good pitching will keep you in games when the bats go silent. And with this lineup, you've got a chance for some late-inning heroics. Last year, this would've been a 4 or 5 run deficit to make up, and the two HR's wouldv'e been worthless.
April 11, 20197 yr Author Anyone know where to find some kind of baserunning metric? I feel the Reds have to be pretty low in that department.
April 11, 20197 yr Pug nearly hit one out and Thom B about had a heart attack. If he does every hit one, Thom may need a new pair of underroos.
April 11, 20197 yr Was walking from a meeting on Main back to my office around noon and there were several people on the streets and in bars ahead of the game today. I was very jealous. I was hoping to set aside some time and go today. Lousy tax season...
April 11, 20197 yr Was walking from a meeting on Main back to my office around noon and there were several people on the streets and in bars ahead of the game today. I was very jealous. I was hoping to set aside some time and go today. Lousy tax season... Countdown Timer - Countdown to Apr 16, 2
April 11, 20197 yr Kemp kills another rally with a strikeout with two on base. Reds bats struggling again but leads 1-0 in the fifth. Gray is dealing again today.
April 11, 20197 yr Author Sonny Gray out after 4 solid innings. Has to be related to the comebacker off the ankle. Hope he's alright.
April 11, 20197 yr Author Kemp kills another rally with a strikeout with two on base. Reds bats struggling again but leads 1-0 in the fifth. Gray is dealing again today. Let's not forget that Peraza struck out to end the inning. If we're gonna bash hitters, share the love.
April 11, 20197 yr Let's not forget that Peraza struck out to end the inning. If we're gonna bash hitters, share the love. Don't have time to bash them all. The second out is always more of a rally killer but you are right.
April 11, 20197 yr Well would you look at that... top of the order actually got something going there in the fifth. Is that what baseball's supposed to look like?
April 11, 20197 yr Nice showing, @ChickenWyngz! You did what nobody else could. Not only a series win, but a sweep! I say that earns you honors to keep it going on the road against the Redbirds.
April 11, 20197 yr Nice showing, @ChickenWyngz! You did what nobody else could. Not only a series win, but a sweep! I say that earns you honors to keep it going on the road against the Redbirds. Cheers to that! Thanks for getting us on track. Great weather at GABP today.
April 12, 20197 yr Lance on WLW said the Reds we're number One in the NL in ERA. That is impressive!!!
April 12, 20197 yr This next road trip may make or break our season. Cards and west coast half not been kind in years past.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.