April 12, 20197 yr They had an interesting comparison posted in the Wednesday night game. It compared this year's start to the 1995 team that won the division and a postseason series. It was interesting how close the comparison was. I believe both teams started 1-8. There were several stats included where both this year and 1995 looked very similar at this point in the season.
April 12, 20197 yr Author They had an interesting comparison posted in the Wednesday night game. It compared this year's start to the 1995 team that won the division and a postseason series. It was interesting how close the comparison was. I believe both teams started 1-8. There were several stats included where both this year and 1995 looked very similar at this point in the season. I thought that comparison was very neat. Likely more because it gives hope than anything. Both team were 1-8 after 9 games. '95 team won their 10th game 13-0 and this team won theirs 14-0.
April 12, 20197 yr It was a perfect day to be at the ballpark yesterday. Glad to say that I'm 1-0 in 2019!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.