Hunter Cantwell Named New HC at Christian Academy of Louisville

TheDeuce

Yes, he did. For a very good team that lost to Boyle in the semis. PT's head coach was Perry Thomas. That same night, Highlands beat us( Mason Co.) in the snow at their place by a TD. Our QB was Dustin Grutza and the Boyle QB was Brandon Smith. Highlands had Jordan Nevels, among others. 4 very good teams with some outstanding players.

Tighlman had Joe Casey. He was a beast of an athlete.

Tighlman had Joe Casey. He was a beast of an athlete.

Franklin-Simpson played at Tilghman in the first round in 2002. FS led 7-6 at the end of the first. Then Tilghman just handed the ball to Casey on almost every play. He had over 400 yards and didn’t play the fourth quarter. Tilghman won 55-21. Cantwell played well too but it was the Joe Casey show. Still haven’t seen a rushing performance that dominant since.

Franklin-Simpson played at Tilghman in the first round in 2002. FS led 7-6 at the end of the first. Then Tilghman just handed the ball to Casey on almost every play. He had over 400 yards and didn’t play the fourth quarter. Tilghman won 55-21. Cantwell played well too but it was the Joe Casey show. Still haven’t seen a rushing performance that dominant since.

Boyle handled him except for one play. He was still on of the best RB’s athletic wise I ever saw.

Boyle handled him except for one play. He was still on of the best RB’s athletic wise I ever saw.

I remember that play well. One of the only players I ever saw to juke Brad Cloud. I also remember that game being one of the coldest games I've attended.