Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 21 Colts 14

Featured Replies

^^ thanks for clarifying

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colts continue to struggle with the 3-4 defense.

 

:thumb: I was wondering who was the last team who plays a 4-3 defense beat them?

Yess they finally got beat.

Dallas done an excellent job of putting pressure on Manning. This was the deciding factor in the game. The Cowboys didnt give Manning all day to stand in the pocket and throw.

As much as I hate to say it, I was cheering for the starboys today,….

IMO the Cowboys will win their division. The boys play 5 of their final 7 games @ home counting tonights game. Only 3 of those games will be agianst winning teams. NY Giants have injury problems & will not be able to match their first-half record of 6-2.

Nothing better than a mediocre team getting exposed by an even more mediocre team.

I will ask again cause Im curious, when is the last time the Colts have lost to a team that plays a 4-3 defense and not a 3-4. Because the only time they seem to lose is to a 3-4 defense...

Vanderjact will not be with the Cowboys for much longer IMO.
Let's hope not.
Nothing better than a mediocre team getting exposed by an even more mediocre team.
Guess that makes the Steelers less than mediocre. :D
Nothing better than a mediocre team getting exposed by an even more mediocre team.

 

says the fan of a team less than mediocre.:cool:

 

Jim, bring back your last avatar please....................................:p

Nice win for the Cowboys, I hope it is their last.

^^I think he will keep his job for the time being, but I'm hoping they have someone else ready because if he misses another one he is done... I think the Cowboys will get a first round bye in the playoffs and then beat Da Bears to go to the superbowl, well at least that's what I'm wishing for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.