Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 21 Colts 14

Featured Replies

Final.... Put an end to the undefeated season talk finally.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game by the Cowboys today. The D was very solid and put pressure on Manning for most of the game. It took a while for them to get their Offense on track, but once they did they moved the ball very effectively.

Great win. Cowboys came to play today.

Romo finds his receivers very well. He put together a couple great drives tonight.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Great win!!!!!

 

Now let's hope they can put a nice string of them together.

Romo looked very good today and the D played fantastic. :banana: :banana:

Romo finds his receivers very well. He put together a couple great drives tonight.
Yes he did indeed!

 

Nice avatar Nonnac, always glad to see a fellow Cowboys fan on here. :thumb:

^ Always loved the Cowboys :thumb:

On a side note, do you think that bledsoe will be with the cowboys next year?

On a side note, do you think that bledsoe will be with the cowboys next year?
No, I really don't think he's happy with a back-up role. He may retire, depending on his chances of getting with a team that needs him.

^^ I was thinking he would retire also. You can tell he isnt satisfied with the #2 QB spot. I really dont think anyone would want him. I think he will Retire.

^^ I was thinking he would retire also. You can tell he isnt satisfied with the #2 QB spot. I really dont think anyone would want him. I think he will Retire.
I agree, he's a bit long in the tooth and not mobile at all. He had a great career, but I think it's time to hang it up.

^^ Great career i agree. Like you said he couldnt seem to move at all in the pocket. At New England he was replaced by Brady. At Dallas he is replaced by Romo.

 

 

Now lets just hope Romo can get as many rings as brady :thumb: :thumb:

Colts continue to struggle with the 3-4 defense.

^^ Seems to be the problem. I think they are ranked last in run defense, not completely sure though.

  • Author
^^ Seems to be the problem. I think they are ranked last in run defense, not completely sure though.

Yes they were.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.