February 27, 20197 yr I was stunned by the stat that the last three times a top 5 ranked Duke team went to Virginia Tech, the Hokies got the win.
February 27, 20197 yr Duke still hasn't lost a game at full strength, have they? Gonzaga beat them at full strength.
February 27, 20197 yr Gonzaga beat them at full strength. I thought someone got hurt and went out in that game, I guess I was mistaken.
February 27, 20197 yr I thought someone got hurt and went out in that game, PG maybe. Nope he played. Pg got hurt in one of their conference losses.
February 27, 20197 yr Nope he played. Pg got hurt in one of their conference losses. Yeah, you are right...I was mistaken.
February 27, 20197 yr I was stunned by the stat that the last three times a top 5 ranked Duke team went to Virginia Tech, the Hokies got the win. All three losses on 2/26... Maybe find a different date to play them?
February 27, 20197 yr That's the end of the outside shot Louisville had to escape the Nos 6 or 7 seeds in the ACC tournament. Almost impossible to pass Virginia Tech or Florida State now. Still have to win these next two games not to sink into the bottom half of the league...
February 27, 20197 yr All three losses on 2/26... Maybe find a different date to play them? Seriously? That's crazy.
February 27, 20197 yr Seriously? That's crazy. No, sorry. Two of the three DF mentioned were, including the last two, but the third was NYE ‘16. The #1-ranked Blue Devils did also lose at VT on 2/26/11. So, in recap, 75% of Duke’s losses to VT this decade fell on 2/26.
February 27, 20197 yr No, sorry. Two of the three DF mentioned were, including the last two, but the third was NYE ‘16. The #1-ranked Blue Devils did also lose at VT on 2/26/11. So, in recap, 75% of Duke’s losses to VT this decade fell on 2/26. One of my best friends is a huge Hokie fan, his Birthday is 2/26!
February 27, 20197 yr One of my best friends is a huge Hokie fan, his Birthday is 2/26! Guess we know what he’s been wishing for when he blows out the candles!
March 1, 20197 yr They got beat down by Carolina because they lost Zion 34 secs in and couldn’t function properly. They’ll figure out how to play without him. They lose to VT. Duke is not that great without Zion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.