Highlands vs Newport Catholic (36th District) Predictions

While Highlands is favored, I fully expect a great game and NewCath playing hard to defend the Hill.

This game according to the schedule begins at 6:00 with the Newport vs Bellevue/Dayton game beginning at 8:30.

Is this correct, and why would they need such a big gap between games?

They couldn't seriously be thinking about clearing the gym for the nightcap blowout game could they?

I highly anticipate a nice crowd for the Highlands/NewCath game, but still enough room for all 4 school's fans.

I see a grand exodus at the conclusion of the first game.

I'd consider hanging around for the Newport game for at least a quarter, but if I have to wait a full hour for it to begin, or pay again then there's little chance that I'd bother.

This would make better sense for tomorrow, but as of now they have them scheduled for 6:00 & 8:30.

I wonder if it's a mistake in the schedule. :idunno:

Not sure. Luckily I got a text saying the game would start early or I would have missed the whole 1st quarter.

IMO for such a highly anticipated game I wouldn't start the first game until 6:30 or 7:00 to enable more people to be there after getting off of work. 6:00 might be doable for many but still maybe putting many others in a tight squeeze on attending on time.