Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC 46 Raceland 27

Featured Replies

I’d like to give props to the Raceland players and coaches for a FANtasic season. Also a special thanks to Oldrambler and Cvillecat for “keeping house” on the threads and to Sporting News Radio AM 1080 for webcasting most games. This was a special season that has forged many friendships (on and off the field) for years to come.:thumb:

BF

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to give kudos to the Raceland Ram Pep Club. Throughout the season, they have kept the halls at school decorated beyond belief. Each week the process started all over for whatever opponent the Rams were facing. They helped organize pep rallies and also decorated the field, bleachers and fences. The football players stopped some of them last night and thanked them saying the pep club didn't realize how much that meant to them. I felt those boys showed real class, being gracious and thoughtful enough to thank those girls and boys that backed them every minute of every game and every week throughout their great season. As a parent of Ram athletes, I want to thank the football program for a great season. You gave us a great game each week. We love you guys. IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A RAM!

First congrads to NCC. A classy bunch of people. I hope we helped in anyway we could. I know some of my family offered a couple of the bus drivers and coaches chili at the tailgate. Next to the coaches and trainers and staff, who could ask for more. To the fine people on the BGP its been fun and exciting and you all are a great bunch to associate with. To the area teams for supporting the Rams, thank you and we wish you good luck in all you do. Finally a group that is dear to my heart, "Band of Brothers"

#3 Derrick Beach

#9 Tyler Chambers

#72 Calab Caldwell

#26 Shawn Deskins

#51 J.T. Forrest

#2 Scott Grizzle

#15 David Hammond

#10 Scott McKenzie

#56 Kile Miller

#5 Benji Mullins

#74 Kyle Rinne

#53 Brad Roger

#34 and #66 Joe Stephens

#71 Clint Thompson

These are alphabetical

I would also like to add a congratulations to Coach Vanderhoof! What a remarkable year for him personally. He guided the Rams baseball team to the 16th Region title game and the winningest season in baseball history and then started in July and did the same thing with football. District Champs and Region Title game and the winningest season in Ram Football history. The only thing that I didn't mention about Coach Vanderhoof is he is a better character than coach so our kids couldn't ask for a better role model! He is both a GREAT Coach and a Tremendous Person!! I would like to tell him thanks for all he does to help the kids of Raceland be successful athletes and become quality men!!

GREAT post Blazer!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Randy Vanderhoof grew up in Raceland, attended all his elementary through h.s. years at Raceland, was a standout Football and Baseball player for the Rams. "Hoof" is a very strong Christian man and a good example and leader for our kids both on and off the field! His family is as good as it gets and I am proud to know them all and call them my friends.

First congrads to the NCC team. You are a classy bunch. I hope that we helped in any way the we could. i know some of my family offered some bus drivers and coaches chili at the tailgate. Second, I want to thank the coaches and staff. Who could ask for more. We thank your wonderful. Next the other teams that supported us. Thank you and we wish you the best in all you do. The people that i have got to talk to on the BGP regardless of where you are from. You all have been great. Last but not least i would like to thank a group that is near and dear to my heart, our "Band of Brothers and Sisters"

 

Scott Grizzle

Derrick Beach

Benji Mullins

J.T. Forrest

Clint Thompson

Brad Rogers

Joe Stephens

Scott Mckenzie

David Hammond

Kyle Rinne

Kile Miller

Calab Caldwell

Tyler Chambers

Shawn Deskins

 

Ali Miller

Betty Fannin

Amber Logan

Savannah Osbourne

and all the senior girls that decorated and supported the boys every week

 

We thank you for an outstanding season. Hold your heads up. Next years team we know you will expect the same type of season and we will be there rooting for you.

 

Thank you Raceland Rams!

sorry it posted twice i was trying to edit to get the girls on there.

First congrads to NCC. A classy bunch of people. I hope we helped in anyway we could. I know some of my family offered a couple of the bus drivers and coaches chili at the tailgate. Next to the coaches and trainers and staff, who could ask for more. To the fine people on the BGP its been fun and exciting and you all are a great bunch to associate with. To the area teams for supporting the Rams, thank you and we wish you good luck in all you do. Finally a group that is dear to my heart, "Band of Brothers"

#3 Derrick Beach

#9 Tyler Chambers

#72 Calab Caldwell

#26 Shawn Deskins

#51 J.T. Forrest

#2 Scott Grizzle

#15 David Hammond

#10 Scott McKenzie

#56 Kile Miller

#5 Benji Mullins

#74 Kyle Rinne

#53 Brad Roger

#34 and #66 Joe Stephens

#71 Clint Thompson

These are alphabetical

:thumb: :thumb: These guys are near and dear to every old Ramblers heart oldram and SO ARE YOU! "Once a Ram......Always a Ram":ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Raceland players, coaches, and fans, congrats on a great season and a great game last night. That is one high power offense I saw last night. You left it all on the field and I admired the support from your fans. I was most impressed with your LB #51. I'm sure if you looked up football player in the dictionary, this young mans picture would be there.

 

I definitely second that. That young man can flat out play the game. I was even telling some of the Raceland fans how impressed I was with him. He should be playing at the next level somewhere.

I definitely second that. That young man can flat out play the game. I was even telling some of the Raceland fans how impressed I was with him. He should be playing at the next level somewhere.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Raceland players, coaches, and fans, congrats on a great season and a great game last night. That is one high power offense I saw last night. You left it all on the field and I admired the support from your fans. I was most impressed with your LB #51. I'm sure if you looked up football player in the dictionary, this young mans picture would be there.

J.T. is outstanding. There will be several Band of Brothers moving on to the next level. I think the coaches and fans are going to be awfully proud of how many of these boys are getting noticed and will go on to the next level.

For you NCC fans here's a link to a local photographer who takes some great game photos. I know he's a Ram fan but there's some really great shots of the NCC players in action

http://www.jcw.exposuremanager.com/g/rams_2006

 

Here's a link to the KY Post story that wasn't available earlier.

 

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061118/SPT0402/611180379/1024/SPT

Once again, thanks.

 

Great photos. I'm sure that photographer is still getting mud off himself too.

 

Do the planes fly over for every game?

Thanks. It's a touch from a couple of years ago when we were the air raid offense.

If it had been daylight you would have seen a Russian fighter jet, but it doesn't have enough lights to be seen at night. It would have been about 10 times louder and you would have seen a rollout at the end and going vertical. Now that is an awesome sight.

 

No that's the first time in at least a couple of years.

Qouted myself here from a previous post. Just to add. during my oldest sons senior nite game he came in so low and right down the middle of the field I thought the light posts would be sucked right out of the ground. Now that was awesome.

Nice Job NCC. Bring the title to NKY

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.