February 5, 20197 yr It shows the job Coach Mack has done. He is very good. I don't know what kind of person he is in "real life", but to this point, you'd have to call his short tenure a monster home run for the Cardinals.
February 5, 20197 yr He just loves putting Duke and UK in the same bracket. Gotta make sure they play each other in the tourney for massive ratings. A little annoying but I'd like to have another shot at them, even if they lose.
February 5, 20197 yr Gotta make sure they play each other in the tourney for massive ratings. A little annoying but I'd like to have another shot at them, even if they lose. But that hasn't actually happened since 1998, right?
February 5, 20197 yr But that hasn't actually happened since 1998, right? I am not sure when it last occurred but as UK continued to rise, it shouldn't be a surprise that they'd want to help ensure a rematch after the November debacle.
February 5, 20197 yr If UK gets in Duke's bracket, I'm going to kill PP92 by forcing a bunch of boneless wings down his throat. You wanna sling some of those wings this way?
February 6, 20197 yr I am not sure when it last occurred but as UK continued to rise, it shouldn't be a surprise that they'd want to help ensure a rematch after the November debacle. It was 1998. For all the complaining from UK fans about the selection committee making sure that UK and Duke end up in the same bracket, they haven't met in the tourney in 21 years.
February 6, 20197 yr It was 1998. For all the complaining from UK fans about the selection committee making sure that UK and Duke end up in the same bracket, they haven't met in the tourney in 21 years.Off the top of my head, since ‘98 they’ve been paired as 1/2 seeds in ‘02, ‘05, and ‘12.
February 9, 20197 yr I hate the thought of Duke having a legitimate excuse for their annual disappointing tournament finish.
February 9, 20197 yr Off the top of my head, since ‘98 they’ve been paired as 1/2 seeds in ‘02, ‘05, and ‘12. And yet they still haven't met in the tourney in 21 years. Most kids on the 2 teams weren't even alive then.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.