Anthony Davis Has Requested a Trade

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like NOLA has zero interest in working with the Lakers on a Davis trade. Apparently they've been purposely leaking the Lakers offers to try and sabotage the young players on the Lakers roster in retaliation for LeBron's blatant tampering.

That's next level petty and I love it! #TeamPetty

I was just coming here to post this, this is next level trolling. If all reports are true then Demps just played Magic for a fool.

I go back and forth on this. If you look at Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, and two future first rounders, we are talking five first rounders... that's about as good as you are going to get.

On the other hand, I get NOLA's side on this in that they took a stand on behalf of all franchises letting players know they can't sign long term deals, as Davis did, and just get out at their pleasure. I get it if Davis was another year into the contract, but he still has two years remaining on his deal.

On the other hand, I get NOLA's side on this in that they took a stand on behalf of all franchises letting players know they can't sign long term deals, as Davis did, and just get out at their pleasure. I get it if Davis was another year into the contract, but he still has two years remaining on his deal.

He’s probably fine with the deal, but not in NO. Front office has failed him time after time. Boogie is the best player he’s ever played a regular season game with and he didn’t want to be there either.

If you can’t put anything around a guy of that (6x All Star-3 starts; 3x All-NBA) caliber who’s played in 83ish% of his games, you don’t deserve him for one game.

28/12/2.5/2.5/1.something over the last three years... but yeah, here’s a guy who plays the same position as you and learned of his trade during an interview. Seemed thrilled to be here with us. Have fun!

Clearly he’s not obligated to tell them he won’t resign with them, giving them the opportunity to not be in the dark when he starts missing games for this and that, and says “yeahhhh, about thaat...” when his contract is up, but he did, and they did nothing but tease ESPN and call the Lakers poo poo heads.

#FreeAD