Anthony Davis Has Requested a Trade

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD has been fined $50,000 for his public request of being traded. Pocket change to him, but team AD looks at it as an investment to get him out of town ASAP. Again, New Orleans has no reason to deal him now.

They have to. Other wise they get nothing for him and that is absolutely stupid and detrimental to their team.

That was half about Kyrie being able to justify his antics in showing up his teammates.

No argument there but Kyrie showed that him leaving was all on him and that it wasn’t LeBron pushing him out like so many wanted to believe.

Kyrie definitely sent a message to Boston IMO when he apologized to LeBron. Publicly.

Anthony Davis and Rich Paul have told teams that Anthony will not be signing an extension with anyone other than the Los Angeles Lakers and that will be his destination when his contract is up in 2020.

Maybe he means it, but I'm skeptical. Didn't Paul George say the same thing?

Now Bleacher Report is saying that AD is “open” to New York.

They're the sleeper IMO.

Knicks trade Kristap, Knox & the #1 pick (Zion or Barrett) to NOLA for AD. KD signs as a FA.

Could also see Washington moving Beal and some other pieces for Davis and then going all in on getting KD to come home.

They're the sleeper IMO.

Knicks trade Kristap, Knox & the #1 pick (Zion or Barrett) to NOLA for AD. KD signs as a FA.

Could also see Washington moving Beal and some other pieces for Davis and then going all in on getting KD to come home.

I saw someone say that if Klay leaves GS for LA then expect Beal to head to GS to replace Klay.

KD is the domino IMO. If he stays in GS then Klay is gone. If he leaves GS I think he goes to NY and we’ll see who goes with him. NY currently has the worst record in the NBA. Tank for Zion is all of the way official in NY now.

If the Knicks can get AD next week or before free agency begins then I have to imagine that KD will head to NY to join him.

I saw someone say that if Klay leaves GS for LA then expect Beal to head to GS to replace Klay.

KD is the domino IMO. If he stays in GS then Klay is gone. If he leaves GS I think he goes to NY and we’ll see who goes with him. NY currently has the worst record in the NBA. Tank for Zion is all of the way official in NY now.

If the Knicks can get AD next week or before free agency begins then I have to imagine that KD will head to NY to join him.

The other side of the coin is...if the Knicks end up with the #1 pick, do they want to move their young guys for AD?

You could potentially have Kristap, Knox, Zion, & KD. That would probably be enough to at least have a shot at the East every season. Would that be better than AD & Durant? :idunno:

The other side of the coin is...if the Knicks end up with the #1 pick, do they want to move their young guys for AD?

You could potentially have Kristap, Knox, Zion, & KD. That would probably be enough to at least have a shot at the East every season. Would that be better than AD & Durant? :idunno:

Ehhhh...unless I am Golden State, OKC or Houston I feel like every team should be moving mountains to add AD to their team and do a better job of building around him than New Orleans. If New Orleans says we want Knox and Kristaps you have to do it. That #1 pick makes it tricky but AD and KD are enough to be a top 3 team in the East. The real question becomes can they lure KD to join AD in NY. If NY gives up Knox and Kristaps and their first round pick then they absolutely have to get KD. Otherwise they’ll lose AD in 2020 and gave up the whole team for one year of AD.

Hell, if New Orleans had kept Cousins would they even be in this mess? They were just hitting their stride when Cousins got hurt.

Side note: Knox has been playing some good ball. I’m interested in seeing him and Kristaps playing together. I don’t expect it to happen this season but if it happens I’ll have an eye on those two. Kristaps has never had help for real. The Knicks are really a player or two away from being a playoff team.

They have to. Other wise they get nothing for him and that is absolutely stupid and detrimental to their team.
They will trade him, but AD still has two years on his contract. The offers will still be on the table after the season, plus it brings Boston into play... a team with many assets.

They will trade him, but AD still has two years on his contract. The offers will still be on the table after the season, plus it brings Boston into play... a team with many assets.

I’ll kind of be surprised if he isn’t gone by draft day so that would eliminate Boston.

Plus, if his threats are true that he is only signing with LA in 2020 then Boston is messing up.

I’ll kind of be surprised if he isn’t gone by draft day so that would eliminate Boston.

Plus, if his threats are true that he is only signing with LA in 2020 then Boston is messing up.

If they get any hint that Kyrie is going to hang around, they will wait it out until free agency. Boston still has loads of picks and assets they can send to New Orleans.

The interesting deal I would like to see is AD to Philly sending back Ben Simmons to Louisiana. As great as he is, Simmons potential isn't being unleashed in Philly and it is Embiid's team. I would love to see him lead a franchise.