2019 NKY JV tournament game schedule

kyag

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting seeing some of the schools bring down some Varsity players for this tournament.

Also, these games are ref’d like summer AAU games. Lots of contact few calls. Got to stay on schedule.

Interesting seeing some of the schools bring down some Varsity players for this tournament.

Also, these games are ref’d like summer AAU games. Lots of contact few calls. Got to stay on schedule.

Why would a coach bring down players for a jv tournament? What schools did this ?

I know when my sons team played Cooper back in December they had 8-9 kids playing JV. Today there was 5-6 on the bench plus 5 on the court. So, at least 2-3 of those kids might have been sent down due to minutes, not sure. I just know that was a different bigger Cooper team today than December when the season was starting.

I know when my sons team played Cooper back in December they had 8-9 kids playing JV. Today there was 5-6 on the bench plus 5 on the court. So, at least 2-3 of those kids might have been sent down due to minutes, not sure. I just know that was a different bigger Cooper team today than December when the season was starting.

Perhaps those 2-3 players on the bench were sent UP from the freshman team?