What Are You Reading In 2019?

Randy Parker

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished The Bluegrass Files: Down the Rabbit Hole, which is written by a Lexington author and set in Lexington. It is a crime/action series featuring a couple of PI agencies..one over Maxwell's Bakery and the other across the street. Most of the geographical references are local...ie. horse farms, the Castle, Joe Balogna's. It was a decent story. There are three more in the series available at Joseph Beth book store.

I just finished Merry Christmas Alex Cross, and I am now starting the Jack Reacher series. The first book is Killing Floor.

Just finished #24 Blue Moon. To really understand the Jack Reacher character, you need to read the short stories as well.

Love the Jack Reacher series.

It will take me a while. I read a lot when I traveled overseas. Then I retired and had several partially-read books. I started back this summer when I had my knee replacement and finished them plus a few more. Now that I am ambulatory, I turn off the TV at 9pm no matter what and read until I am sleepy which is usually less than an hour.