Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

I don’t like the 8 point deficit. I’m glad to see Nwora with the dunk at the end of the half.

 

Nwora needs a big second half, and I still think we need to hit threes and get to the line. If those things can happen, we have a punchers chance.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

As well as Herro played this half that was a big mistake shooting to early and let the Cardinals get the momentum going into the half.

That was a terrible decision by Herro to shoot that shot. You always want to make sure you get last shot.

That was a terrible decision by Herro to shoot that shot. You always want to make sure you get last shot.

 

He's been on fire and it was a wide open look. I don't mind it at all. Shame he missed.

Terrible call on that charge call on a jump shot.

 

I thought they called a travel, which I'd have been okay with. Couldn't believe they called a charge. Just bad.

He's been on fire and it was a wide open look. I don't mind it at all. Shame he missed.

 

I didn’t mind the shot either. Just can’t allow that basket.

UK going to make this a close game.

We’re missing too many open shots. We’re going to lose by 15+ if we can’t figure things out.

 

Also, VJ King. I love you because I truly believe you try really hard. But god bless...

  • Author

43-33 Cats with 15:41 to play Cats had several chances to go up 14 or 15. If they let the Cards hang around anything can happen.

Question bc I don’t know the answer. How is that a defensive foul when UKs guy was surrounded by three Defenders for Louisville?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.