December 29, 20187 yr Author Cats had the Cards on the ropes and come down and have two horrible possessions and let the Cards come back with 4 straight to cut it back to 11. Timeout Kentucky with 10:30 to play.
December 29, 20187 yr Author Team fouls are now 17 on the Cats to 8 on the Cards. Louisville is now in the bonus at just under the 9 minute mark.
December 29, 20187 yr Defensively, we’re playing the game we needed to. Offensively, we’ve been reaaaaaaaaal bad. I don’t think Dwayne Sutton has scored. McMahon is back in Florida chatting with dick vitale I think.
December 29, 20187 yr I know Bilas said it, but I’ve been thinking it as well. Cats are playing like they need last second shots when they have plenty of time after getting a big turnover. Of course if they make those shots we aren’t saying anything Edited December 29, 20187 yr by Jackie Ed Typo
December 29, 20187 yr Complete disaster for Louisville. Look like they forgot to practice. Meh. Shots aren’t falling, they’re more athletic. This is the type of game I expected a few times this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.